? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Selasa, 25 Januari 2011

Salam, New Year, New Style?

Salam, what's this? In English now? with new title? Thought you want to be more patriotic..(Sigh..)
Could hardly answer myself the questions that keep on bugging me..Why do i change? Why am 1 tempted to use English rather than my mother - tongue language?
Well... i grasp for reasons..i lost my identity? Already?
Sincere yours or yours sincerely we to used to have it written in our long forgotten olden days of letter writing; or at least the last time we used it in English Language writing examination..
The contents here are more or less the same as " Bisikan Hati"; my previous title..I would like to express my feelings and deliver my thoughts here and respond to anything that might interest me or my loyal readers.
It has been nearly a year i haven't write here..addicted to facebook really prevented me writing something here. Actually i wanted to write as much as i can, since i like writing very much. What i do with fb? Yup; more on corresponding on certain issues and very much of playing virtual games.Really crazy ya?
Since the school has just begun, we teachers are very busy ..the usual activity every year..cleaning classrooms, electing class monitors and other committee members of a class, collecting fees, preparing lessons and teaching aids and bla..bla..and guess what, almost everyday i have to attend meeting, inside and outside school.
This morning, i gave my students some tasks,with a detailed instruction before that. Then, while i was doing my work someone asked me, " teacher, should this be stapled together?" showing her papers..I replied " what do you think" giving a stare. Then i smiled. Teaching tertiary level is not the same with the younger kids. They need more personal touch rather than do this do that. Then i told them my experience teaching primary one students many, many years ago. Those little children keep on asking me the same questions.." Teacher, colour ah?" or " Teacher, warna ka?" " Teacher ini kena warna ke?" yelling from her seat.. At that time it was really burning inside. I stood up and with a very loud controlled voice; explaining..yes..yes..co..lour the pictures, war..na..with fingers showing running through the colourless pictures..
Self reflection, was my instructions not clear enough? My pre - u students giggled when they listened to my story. However, i think even now, we would always like to repeat questions, even us as adults too..
Well, i better put a stop here..i would not know when i'll be here again..be in English or in my mother- tongue language..feel a little bit sad though..or maybe i'll write in both languages?
MBMBI - Mendaulatkan Bahasa Melayu , Memperkasakan Bahasa Inggeris..can this be achieved?

1 comments:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

Take a look at my blog: binary options trading strategies